More than ever, women control their household’s purse strings. However, some women may lack confidence in their ability to reach their retirement goals.
Whether you are married, divorced, widowed, or single, it’s time to understand your retirement options and hear how you may be able to establish financial independence.
Grace Longo invites you and a female guest (50 or over) to discuss the unique financial challenges women face and how to feel more financially confident.
You’ll hear how to:
- Help maintain your lifestyle throughout retirement
- Help cover long-term health care expenses
- Ways to help optimize your Social Security benefits
- Strategies to help take advantage of life insurance benefits
- Methods to help create an income strategy
We are limiting the number of attendees to 25.
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 17, 2021
1:00p - 2:00p PST